1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'General' started by zmanh, Feb 14, 2021.

1. zmanh

I have been botting on and off on multiple accounts in the past year and recently I have had 7 accounts banned in about 2-3 months. These are in no way suicide bots, and with each ban I bot less and less trying to start a new main. I have used many different accounts as such; Brand new accounts, 10+ year old account with username login, even purchased a main on sythe and quickly banned.

At the beginning of last year I was able to start a brand new account and get it to 1900TTL before being banned, now I get hit with a 2 day after using premium scripts bots for 30m-1hr. I understand the stupidity in botting on your main but I am learning.. I think.

Is my IP or mac address flagged? I have no clue how that works (IP address and mac addresses) but I cannot bot even slightly without being banned. Do VPNs help, is there anything I can do?

Cheers!

#1 zmanh, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  2. blood1000

I believe you do get flagged, you should clear your cache before you make new accounts, also don't login to banned accounts. I was pretty sick of getting banned so I just bought a hand made staker account 99 att/str/def/hp, for 85$ USD (worked out at about 12 cents per hour when I checked with Hanns), wish i'd just bought one years ago, it helps you play legit because you don't want to risk accounts with 4 99s if you did go down the route of buying one, only buy accounts made by websites themselves with unregistered email addresses, these sites make and sell them in bulk, have no interest in the game and the likelyhood of them trying to get them back is slim. I bought mine from Chicksgold, looks like they just played NMZ with it. Bought two staker accounts, one from them, one from RSOrder (was much more expensive for same stats) and a mage account, never had any issues. I bot one of the stakers and play the other legit. You enjoy the game more when you realise botting normally just results in bans however, I must admit RuneMate has been very good, started using this progamme a few months ago and not had any bans yet.