RS3 What Are The Chances Getting Banned Using RuneMate F2P?

Discussion in 'RS3' started by flutterking, Feb 15, 2015.

1. flutterking

I would like to say thank you for making such a good bot interface :)

Hello, just came from another botting client and I was wondering what was the ban rate for RS3 accounts on F2P using RuneMate.

2. ciresiuol

I haven't had an account get banned that I only used RuneMate with... Did get a 48 hour ban on a p2p account while using RM, but I used PowerBot like a couple weeks earlier... Most other people I've heard of getting banned also used Powerbot... But apparently, botting fishing in f2p is a big no-no... Everything else seems fine, as long as you don't over-do it...

3. Wizard

Dont' do F2P.

4. Tim

Tim

Yeah don't do f2p. I got banned on 2 different scripts bots in 24 hours. Both were banned within 2-4 hours of running. My p2p account didn't get banned and i've been botting that one for 3-4 weeks now.

5. Dellgenius

I botted a fresh f2p account on willows till 59 woodcutting and didn't get banned.

6. Tim

Tim

That's what i did i botted a fresh account on fishing to see how long i can bot before a ban and bam! 4 hours later got banned. Did the same thing on a fresh account on normal logs after changing computers and ip's and Bam! Banned again 2-4 hours later.

7. Dellgenius

You should wait a bit before botting in a new account.

8. Tim

Tim

Been botting for the last 3-4 weeks on my main and have no problem with that so i'm not flagged

9. Dellgenius

They detect you easily if you're account is like lvl 3 with high skill in one stat

10. HitchThoseCocks

I mean lots of people have gotten 200m hunter botting.and have only been banned when someone examined their stats. Priv off.

11. Dellgenius

whats the fastest way to get 200m hunter? what do they bot on? I have 80+ and want 99, so i want to know what to bot on

12. Barry Wang

I'd try to bot butterflies, but I don't think there are any public scripts bots for that out atm. It's one of the fastest methods other than Jadinkos, which take a little bit of set up and you can't bot for too long without having to banking.