1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I need to know about botting Agility?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Feez, May 12, 2018.

1. Feez

I'm new to Runemate, I purchased a dollar of credit and planned to use Regal Agility on my main at Canifis for maybe 1-3 hours a day. From what I've read, botting Agility is a hit or a miss. I've seen some people say they got banned after like an hour, but others saying they have botted for over 12 hours a day on their main and never got banned.

2. Dark57

Botting is always hit or miss. Never bot on anything you are not willing to lose. Out of 48 botting accounts, 17 of them have been banned doing various tasks that their bot brethren have also been doing without a ban.

I've tried suicide botting, botting with breaks, and botting for short periods before switching tasks. Some suicide bots last for weeks without truly logging off, others are banned within a day. Botting with breaks and manually handling the play time of the bot has resulted in no pattern detection of what triggered the ban.

The most volatile aspect of botting is other players. Never bot on anything you are not willing to lose.

3. Feez

Ah damn, maybe I won't bot then. I remember the old days where I could just bot for 10 hours a day 7 days a week and be fine haha

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

On osrs i havent made great experience with botting agility. 3 accounts got banned botting agility, 2 of them after just 1-2 hours.

Feez likes this.
  5. Dark57

If you're scared, go to church.

Seriously though, Runemate itself is not detected. I'm convinced my bans are the result of players who have a vendetta against bots and just want to see the world burn. While I have botted on my main (1900+ skill), I never afk bot on that account. I've also invested quite a bit of hand playing on that account recently, so I'm sure that helps skew any of Jagex's heuristic detection methods. Also responding to players who are talking helps prevent them from just reporting you for botting for the hell of it.

With a free Runemate account and a new Runescape account, you can test out bots until you feel comfortable botting on your main. Just don't dive head first into botting on your main if it being banned will cause tears.

6. Feez

Lmao it wouldn't cause tears but I probably would just stop playing Runescape if my main got banned. Since there is so much uncertainty on how they detect the agility bots I still don't think I'm going to try it on my main and I can't really be arsed to pay for a membership on another account to start trying it out anyways.

7. Overwatch

if you're going to bot you main , stop playing from you home IP and start playing/botting carefully on a VPS/VPN to maximize gains. If you get banned , wait a couple of days and appeal the ban.

For extra safety , Login in your email using the VPS/VPN. Remove authenticator , request password change , remove bank pin before botting on it

8. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

hmm so i did 20 - 70 in like a week last year but gotta do it again soon any tips on what scripts bots to use ? or is agility officialy suicicde to bot ?
    ive been reading on other bot forums people getting banned left and right

9. jayscott

agility is very dangerous to bot, I would not bot agility or runecraft...

10. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

gonna have to cant stand training it.

javierd likes this.
  11. javierd

i gotta know what is the best rs3 bot for agility? i think that is the fundamental question .

12. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Quantum woodcutting

StackDemTrophies and Savior like this.
  13. Rawb1992

ive literally botted 40m experience on my main, i honestly dont know why i even play rs anymore all i do is bot on it lol. with agility, i havent had any problems. just make sure your paying for your RS membership and dont suicide and your golden IMO.

14. javierd

what bot did you use for agility?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 29, 2018, Original Post Date: May 29, 2018 ---
    woodcutting? Is that honestly useful for agility too? xd

do you have silverhawk feathers or something? im confused how do you do it

15. Old Empire

+1.