1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS What minigame is this?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by blood1000, Feb 2, 2021.

1. blood1000

I purchsed a maxed mellee account from a gold site, they claim to have done it by hand which I believe is true given the stats, history and average hours worked on it per day, I don't think a bot would get away it with it over such a short time period, I was suprised to find they hadn't trained a single skill outside mellee except the xp from the tutorial island, I found I was unlocking a ton of music as I walked around.

When I look at the GE I can see they sold a lot of herbs (and other goods but I can't remember what else) What minigame would they have played to level up the account? I imagine it will be something you can do with little input and with lots of account, I worked out from Hanns I paid about 15 US cents per hour worked for the account.

#1 blood1000, Feb 2, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This sounds like NMZ to me, especially with herb boxes and (relatively) low banrate. It's also possible to do it extremely afk with very few clicks per hour.

blood1000 likes this.
  3. 0PrivacyMatter0

i'm able to pull 20hour botting sessions at nightmare zone using remouse micro. anything is possible

4. blood1000

It wasn't NMZ, any other ideas?

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Can you post a screenshot of your completed quests? If you have certain quests completed then it would almost definitely be NMZ.

If you've asked the seller and they've denied it, it could be that they're not wanting to "leak" their methods.

Or if the account genuinely is level 1 everything non-combat then it definitely isn't NMZ, so would have to be somewhere like rock crabs etc.

6. blood1000

Hi no F2P or P2P quests completed at all, infact the account pretty much unlocks music everywhere it walks.