RS3 What the fucking fuck! Fuck you Jagex!

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Jesse, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Just got a 48 hour ban and went to use the G.E and when I click on it, it makes my guy say "I can't use I've been caught using a bot"

Fuck you jagex, so many people saw it, oh well yolo

2. Actually i tested it with 2 accounts, it doesn't show on the other persons screen. Unless they updated it which i doubt they did.

3. thank fuck! some one posted "wow nice" in the chatbox so I thought that was in response to me, what a coincidence ahah

4. Just wait 7 days and it will go away. I have a few nature runners that are having this problem.

5. lol jagex you cheeky cunts

Falixus likes this.
  6. Is it safe to bot after 48h ban? Or do they watch your account extra-carefully?

7. Best to wait a week cause you literally almost can't do anything for 7 days after a 48 hour ban.

8. If you care about that account, i would probably stop botting on that account.

9. It originally said, 'Welcome to McDonalds, Mod Mark, how may I take your order ? " But they changed it to that

10. I was thinking of getting dungeoneering up, or is there some kind of restriction to it aswell?

11. You're now flagged, so I suggest laying low for a while. I'd be extra careful with the account that was banned, perhaps even completely stop botting on it.

12. I have 78k clean lantadyme's. How the fuck am I going to sell them as a f2p player. FML

13. Then buy membership. it's not like it's not hard to make cash on any of the servers.

14. I refuse to spend unnecessary money on runescape.

15. He probably means buy a bond with in-game cash.

16. I have none all my cash is 78k clean herbs.

17. :/
    Probably will play legit for few months and start botting after that, we'll see how it goes.

Falixus likes this.