1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What triggers Jagex suspicion more?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ihatepcgames, Dec 7, 2021.

1. ihatepcgames

Just out of curiosity. In your opinion what would be more likely to make a Jagex mod investigate a player. Time spent logged in or levels gained? I assume both are a factor but say that I only bot 3 hours a day but also play legit at work for another 5-6 hours merching or questing. Would being logged in a total of 9-10 hours a day be suspicious?

2. taricoga

i doubt it since there are legit people who no life 15 hours a day playing this game. there has to be some miniscule detail that they can pick up on to tell if its an actual person.

ihatepcgames likes this.
  3. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

reports from players and runelite bot detector plugin most likely play a large role now,
    Pattern recognition, odd or inhuman behaviors, etc.

(all is speculation or opionion)

ihatepcgames likes this.
  4. poojar102

The fact that you're playing 5-6 hours a day legit is highly in your favour and in my opinion would mean you should avoid bans quite comfortably if you're botting realistically and not for example, agility at perfect exp rates for that 3 hours

ihatepcgames likes this.
  5. Dead_Man___Mike

JUST DONT BOT ALL THE TIME! I TAKE ANYWEHER FROM 3-5 DAYS A WEEK NOT USING THE BOT...

ALSO ONLY BOT, TO DO TASK STUFF... LIKE A HIGH ALCH NOTE STASH, OR GEM MINING, SILVER ETC. AND DO ACTUAL SKILLS ETC YOURSELF!

6. Kuzmin

I was recently temp banned on 2 GIMs. Was only botting on 1 for thieving (82) and farming (72) using tithe farm script bot. Towards the end I got arrogant and was running 2 accounts at the same time. Even though I played both legit, I think I overdid it on the helper account.