1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS What was your experiences botting after a 2 day ban on a high ttl and old account?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by I am Yoshi, May 14, 2020.

1. I am Yoshi

Just looking forward to hearing what you guys experiences have been for the ones who tried botting after a 2 day ban on their account

2. SupremeFrog

SupremeFrog Vendor of RM Credits

I've botted after a 2 day ban on my infernal cape main, I predominantly stick to premium bots, mainly Hexis bots because I've always had *touch wood* good experiences with them. I stay away from RC and Agility at seers, seems to be good so far. I got perm banned on my 15 year vet acc, but sent a long "emotional" email to Jagex and they unbanned it. Rebotted a few times. I just dont do it over night and always do multiple skills in one day.

3. I am Yoshi

bro how the hell did u unban ur 15 year account ? i mean, i know we can appeal now but i tried more than once and never got an answer, do u know how to email them directly ?

4. SupremeFrog

SupremeFrog Vendor of RM Credits

I found any option on recovery page to submit a message and emailed the CEO:- [email protected]

5. minerals

What did you say to get unbanned? I know you said "emotional" email but there had to be trigger words that would allow you to get unbanned. Was this the only time you had been banned for botting? How long did the ban last until unban?

There are a lot of factors to this. I also had my main unbanned after 6 years (between ban and unban) but I made a mistake and it got banned again after about a year of the unban (last summer). I don't want to try to get it unbanned for fear of them denying it and locking it all together. I would love to have the account back and never bot ever again.