1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you bot?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by The Kappin, May 8, 2018.

1. The Kappin

so I have a 116 basically all 70+ stats with 93 slayer and only about 10m bank and a completely fresh level 3 with 30 days membs and 5m starter cash. Need some ideas to bot. Would like to make the level 3 into a money-making machine. I also have just over 4 dollars of runtime on here and planning to get another $15 on Friday, as well as a lot of premium scripts bots on osbot. I’m lost after being banned so many times I’m trying to open myself to others approaches. All input appreciated!

2. Jonny_

If you're not running a Chinese gold farm in your mother's basement with 30 bots doing cursed energy, you're doing it wrong.

On the real though, you won't get much if you're running a single account trying to gold farm. You'll need quite a few to make it worthwhile
    But I'm not sure how well these cursed energy bots are as I've never used them, but it's good money if you have multiple accounts running it, assuming they survive.

3. The Kappin

Is that a rs3 method? I’m talking osrs. I play only osrs. I eventually would like to get a few specific account types of skillers like that can have 3 money making skills they can alternate 3-4 hours a day each and P2P making plenty for their own bonds.

4. Jonny_

Ah sorry, didn't know you were talking about OSRS. Yeah that's RS3.
    I don't play OSRS, sorry.

Good luck!