1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the most interesting thing that happened to you in Runescape?

Discussion in 'General' started by blood1000, Mar 27, 2021.

1. blood1000

After years of playing something interesting/different must have happened to you in game?

One example I have is a VERY long time ago and wouldn't work now and nor would I even try this now, I discovered a glitch on the Runescape forums allowing you to post on it as another player without knowing their username or password. It was pretty easy, I noticed when you logged into the website the URL would have a long number in it, I figured this was somehow connected to your account, I asked a friend to test this out with me and I got him to log into the RS forums and send me his unique number in the URL, I then logged into on my account, switched the number and I was suddenly on his forum account and I made a post to test it. As soon as they logout on their computer it would log me out too. I never abused or reported this....and no you could not change someone's password or anything doing this.

2. Rawb1992

Getting a GF for 5k instead of 10k