1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS When am i getting banned lol

Discussion in 'General' started by Slikk, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slikk

so i have a main account thats like 7 years old,
    i never use it but i wanted to see if i could make it max. so i started doing nmz like 5 hrs a day max and did that for a while but my friends been suicide botting on his main for like 2 weeks and got 99 att, str and def w/ no ban so far so i been doing it for about 12 days straight now, only stop when rs updates or if my PC turns off or something, estimates on when we'll be banned? and do u think we'll get lucky and get hit w a 2 day instead of perm? lmao

2. ChinaNumbaWon

3. NostalgicOld

By suicide botting do you just mean NMZ?

It's quite hard to get banned doing NMZ as it's in an instance, the same as Zulrah except that is a little easier to be banned with. I would expect if you do 12 hour sessions in NMZ you should get to atleast 90 in most of your combats, assuming you're using the break handler with like 30min-1hour breaks every couple of hours.

If you have had a previous account where you had the same static IP that was permanently banned, then that is I believe one of the only situations in which you will receive a permanent ban on your first offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.