1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved when does it restart the 200 hours

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by strenght188, Nov 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strenght188

hey i have used my 200 hours in october, but when does it restart agian, startet the 8 oktober and cant get any hours yet here in november? super happy about the bot, i miss it damn much

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Jhinn, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Jhinn

Hour System:The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

Source: Resolved - When do the bot hours reset?

More information here - Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

strenght188 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.