1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Where did my extra hours go?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by derpyk, Jun 12, 2017.

1. derpyk

Good Afternoon,

Just to start off with - I do love RuneMate and have used it a lot, so I purchased extra hours (Looked at the Billing FAQ multiple times before and after to make sure that my money is not wasted).

I purchased another 200 hours after the free 200 hours was used up, I just wanted to know where it has gone - on the Bot Usage Graph, I have used 212 hours. Which means that I did have extra hours somewhere because I do understand that once 200hours have surpassed it does stop the bot. I would like to know where the 200 hours that i added have disappeared, I have proof that I did buy them on my paypal and will supply if any information is needed.

Many thanks and hope the issue is resolved!

Attached Files:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Savior, Jun 12, 2017
  3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

A payment you made 30, or rather 31 days ago expired, thus your allowance dropped.
    Remember that you don't buy hours, you buy a higher allowance for 30 days.

derpyk likes this.
  4. derpyk

OOOH, I understand now! It sucks though, I had over 180+ hours just wasted, is there any way of getting it back? It was an error on my part and must've missed it on the small print of the Billing FAQ. :(