1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Where to begin

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Weedweasel, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Weedweasel

Where would i start to create my own bot with runemate? I know pretty much nothing about java is there any vids out there to help me get started with this site?

#1 Weedweasel, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. forbobo

Boot likes this.
  3. Weedweasel

Iv found tutorials but iv seen on other threads saying i should start with java before i try to make a bot. How long should i expect to get my first bot going if i put fourth effort into this? is it a different way for all bots like RID or OSbot?

#3 Weedweasel, Jan 15, 2018
  4. Boot

I like @forbobo response. He actually did answer your question.

In regards to your reply, everyone learns at their own pace. Just try it and you'll soon find out.

5. Weedweasel

Maybe it was ill never know. I found partys tutorials right after i posted this because i was searching for the wrong subjects. Idc if it takes a month or two to learn how to do it just some others advice on how long it took them from start to finish. I also just want some incite if i learn it with Runemate will it be completely different when making other bots? RID was a bad example but is it real different between OSbot and Runemate?

#5 Weedweasel, Jan 16, 2018
  6. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

The language you'll learn for RuneMate is the same as OSbot, but the API is different because each client developer writes their own for their software.