1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wich combat botting for pures has the lowest banrate?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by jonte27, Oct 7, 2021.

1. jonte27

i want to know the safest way to bot meele on a pure without getting banned

2. TwistedModding

probably nightmarezone

3. chamilio

Lol I thought this was the most banned bot

4. DarkGIM

tbh if your babysitting your accounts ban rates are low on everything you do just don't suicide it's okay to play 8 hrs in a day as long as you have it take breaks in between.. you gotta remember the biggest bot detection they have is the community first and foremost.

5. samcdl97

lol i play by myself about 12h a day or even more in my main , should i get banned for play more then 12h a day? NO! shut up with that teories , what makes u get banned is the client , i get 99 fm in 12 acc lvl 3 burning mapple logs , 24/7 , no ban.. i made the client myself

6. DarkGIM

nods head slowly... take a deep breath don't get worked out over my comment. no one said you'd get banned and i'm happy you can suicide your main without a ban kudos to you my man

Robert Willis likes this.
  7. taricoga

Why would you want 99fm on 12 level 3s.

8. poojar102

Lol RuneMate utilises the official Oldschool Runescape client tho? In a lot of cases it IS the client that gets you banned I agree e.g. OSBot, DreamBot but with RuneMate it's all to do with the how the scripts bots run, whether the behaviour is realistic/botlike and the duration of the runtime whether that's also realistic/botlike for example maintaining perfect efficiency with no slowdown/decrease etc.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2021, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2021 ---
    I've had 2 account that have made it to 100+ combat easily but it was botting agility for 3 hours that got 1 perm banned. Now I only risk like 1.5 hrs max doing agility.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2021 ---
    There's essentially no "safest way" besides first of all, if you're f2p the banrates are so insanely high not to mention how slow exp rates are it's just not worthwhile. Secondly it's mainly about finding a location that's lowkey/unique - where isn't common but is still decent exp. Also just because you've found such a spot doesn't mean it's completely bulletproof and you'll avoid being banned - stick to reasonable botting hours while also mixing in small amounts of skilling or even better - questing. Engaging with others around you in game or in friends chats etc., buying fashionscape rather than the generic minimal bot gear etc. and things like that also help. Good luck.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2021 ---
    I forgot to mention to remember that the biggest cause of bans is players reporting you. So at all times try to avoid any reason for people to be suspicious. If you notice other players in an area either hop worlds or engage with them. If they accuse you of botting at least testify that you're multitasking IRL etc.