1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I ever be safe to bot again?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Mustardman2, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Mustardman2

Botted an account up that is now my main. It got a 2 day ban, and I haven't botted on it since.

I waited a few months then tried to start another account. I didn't bot at all for the first 1-2 weeks and just did quests (waterfall, priest in peril, etc) to set it up. I botted for 2 hours and was immediately banned.

I then tried setting up a proxy and using all new credit card information (different names, addresses, etc), and this account has absolutely no contact with my main (the first one I transferred gp over). I used a proxy to hide my IP and I spoofed my mac address whenever using the account. It was also banned after less than a few hours of botting.

It seems Jagex is onto me. Is there any way around this? I'd love to start an ironman but can't tolerate the grind.

Edit: If you're wondering it was banned using powerbot. I have used runemate in the past (but on a different runemate account than I am posting on now). I am also quite sure of which bot got my main banned (also a powerbot-bot but one I don't use anymore).

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Powerbot is literal garbage and the client is probably detected.