1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wine of Zamarok grabber is suicide.

Discussion in 'General' started by Goldminer01, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Goldminer01

Hello guys, wanted to warn you about wine of Zamarok grabbing, it is complete suicide, got banned 2nd day after I started using it, DO NOT leave it alone for more than 10mins, it is very easy to get caught if there is at least one real player around.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  2. EvilCabbage

Thanks for the heads up. Moved it to RuneScape section.

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

As I understand the concern, it might have just been a coincidence. I'm not saying you're wrong, but there's a big chance that you just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

4. Goldminer01

Like in the Temple with other players? :D

5. RSMasterGuard

To be fair I would have to agree with him because there are bots on almost every world, but there are also a few players that use this to make money because it trains their lower level magic and has a nice rate of return on their GP. Also wouldn't you report bots that were steal more then 50% of all the wines when you try to get them.

Goldminer01 likes this.
  6. Insomniac

It's a well-known fact that this method has a high ban rate. It has almost no requirements, and thus remains popular among with other "classic" money making methods.