1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Wintertodt Spot animations

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by lb25, Dec 19, 2019.

1. lb25

Hi team,

Not sure if anyone has really tried to deal with the spot animations at wintertodt yet...but I can't seem to detect the difference SpotAnimations above the brazier. Both the extinguish and Brazier breaking spot animations are all exactly the same. Their hashcode is different, though that changes every game or so anyway. Has anyone else managed to detect the difference or might be able to suggest things to look into?

I have broken out pretty much every "get" possible of the SpotAnimations, SpotAnimationDefinition and its model. I did the same for the GameObject of the Brazier as well, everything always returns pretty much identical values and both show pretty much the same stuff. They look VERY different to an actual player though.

For anyone who is wondering, this is how I have been querying it.
    Code (Text):
    1. SpotAnimation brazierBreaking = SpotAnimations.newQuery().ids(502).on(this.coordList_BraziersRef[this.targetLocation]).results().first();
    2. if (brazierBreaking != null) {
    3. }