Okay, so the deal is that I have almost maxed account on RS3.. But, I've lost it's password, which was the same as the email's password, AND i've moved house 2 times since. Tried to recover, but no recoveries are set, so my appeal gets auto-denied. Well, I had used the same password on my RSPS (hopefully), so I looked up the SHA1 hash (lol, back in the day it was good(not rly)) and tried matching it with all the known hashlist's but no result Soooo, I made my own program, which forms up EVERY possible combination from A-Ö 0-9 + most special chars, then hashes it to SHA1 and compares that value to my hash... Hope this is soon over, (my cpu is dying @42%).. Call this bruteforce, I call this desperate attempt, but hope this works.. On the bright-side the hash is not salted.