1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Working zulrah bot?

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Kinali, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Kinali

Hey, looking for a working zulrah bot that can handle dying and sorting itself out again, getting items back and going back for next kill. A few i've tried so far seem to not be able to go to a bank if it dies twice within 30 minutes.

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Prime Zulrah

if your accounts are dying constantly, then your accounts aren't good enough to do zulrah.

Tigger Biggles likes this.
  3. Kinali

I can kill zulrah perfectly fine without the bot but the bot just cant seem to handle it, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Prime zulrah has too many bugs unfixed.

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

So your solution would be to, have someone write a brand new zulrah bot which is definitely complex to say the least. Which may or may not have the same bugs prime zulrah has?

5. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'll write you a private Zulrah bot for $8000 Kappa

SupremeFrog likes this.
  6. Kinali

Never said they have to write a brand new zulrah script bot, I asked if there are any out there already that don't have bugs X, Y and Z. I have reported the bugs of the previous one and nothing has changed. These are bugs that not just I am experiencing mr dickhead.

7. AgeDee

ive been using the bot for a week and have made over 100m lol. seems pretty good to me .. your account needs to git gud

Tigger Biggles likes this.
  8. Kinali

Whats your stats + gear on yours then?

9. AgeDee

ahrim robe/bottoms/fury/occu/karils top/bottom/ ranger boots/blowpipe/mantas/best pots .. just look up the best gears u can get. make sure your pots are all full in the bank too . not like 2 dosers or 3 dosers.. they have to be full, thats what was messing mine up.. if you die, once in a while the bot does get stuck at the tele spot but u shouldn't be leaving your bot unattended for so long anyways, especially a zulrah bot .

10. Kinali

Sort of same setup as mine, still has problems though, shouldn't be dying, might try and up the armour a bit on mine and see how it works. I dont leave it unattended which is why I can catch it stuck in falador when it happens, when it is running its always on my second screen so can see it.

Going to try it again tonight and will update this.

AgeDee likes this.
  11. AgeDee

good luck dawg
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 24, 2020 ---
    little proggy to start off the weekend

Attached Files:

Savior likes this.
  12. Kinali

Nice, rare drop i assume :D. I've been running for about 30 mins now, no deaths just yet, few teleports out so trying to find out where i can improve or if its just bad luck. I managed 22 yesterday with only 1 death so its confusing me a little bit.

13. AgeDee

yah i got a fang drop , good luck

another continued proggy, the bot actuallly died 3 times.. it didnt crash once, so this bot is legit.

i believe the issue with the tele spot is a client issue, but im not 100 percent sure. either way, i love it.

Attached Files:

#13 AgeDee, Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Kinali likes this.
  14. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

It's usually client inconsistencies or computer/network lag, the bot itself is consistent whenever these are eliminated apart from when traversal issues show up.

AgeDee likes this.
  15. Tigger Biggles

Same. The bot got me over 1K kills with hardly any deaths lol