1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow bottong

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by qverkk, Jan 1, 2017.

1. qverkk

Hey guys,

I'm curious if any of you do bot WoW for gold farming. If you do what bot do you suggest and any suggestions to bot?

2. roflcopter19

people still play WoW?

Wet Rag likes this.
  3. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Soapbox Rotations, Honorbuddy, WRobot, TheNoobBot.

I can only tell you about Soapbox and Honorbuddy as they are the two I've tested. Theres a cracked version of soapbox which I used and its pretty good if you are not up for the 25€/Year. Honorbuddy is pretty much the same as Soapbox in terms of quality and features but cost, its worth the 25€ tho.
    I've named few more bots I did hear about but never tested so you might want to check them out too idk.

tldr: Use the cracked soapbox rotation, saves you money and gives you profit in-game at the same time. ;)

4. qverkk

Money isn't a problem as i could invest a bit :D any good money makers to sell gold and make irl cash?

5. botluvr

dont bother botting wow its prity much insta bans now just got my main stiched for 6months thats on HB
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 1, 2017 ---
    no botting site can combat the anticheat atm and hb ran away with my money wow scans your computer and thats how they detect

6. eldaktarmikos

Do you know if that would work with private servers?

7. Aerilien

Ok so i got banned about 4 months ago from wow. Some things i know from the time i used 3rd party shit. Honorbuddy is a no-go almost meme worthy ban waves reguralely. Soapbox is good but with Firehack only (Firehack is 3$ a month lua unlocker that alot of good scripts bots use). TheNoobBot or Wrobot should be about same banrate. Still they stepped up their game in legion in term of antiban alot more frequent banwaves. Pm if u want to know more :D

8. Yuuki Asuna

Soapbox rotations ;D

9. eldaktarmikos

I'm looking for something to use on vanilla private servers.