1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS [WTB] OSRS Account Maker [2captcha Supported]

Discussion in 'General Market' started by jake smoak, Jan 11, 2017.

1. jake smoak

Hi peeps,
    ^Title, If you can make this or if you're already sell ling it, I will pay for it.
    Below is a copy paste on what I expect. Please reply or PM if you're able to do this.
    I will not accept random request on skype
    • Game Mode: OSRS
    • Summary: Basically an applet that would be able to create OSRS accounts for you, with the purpose of suicide botting.
    • Suggestions: The formost obvious is to use 2captcha as a developer to get the API or whatever you need https://2captcha.com/setting this is very important otherwise you wont solve anything!
    • Suggestions: Leave the option for password to let us make it whatever we want.
    • Suggestions: Random generated text for e-mail [aasdffjsfkj ] [gmail.com] <---- Leave gmail there is no need
    • Suggestions: Random generated username within the character limit
    • Suggestions: Proxy support is preferred, but optional. would suggest something like that be a paid feature
    • PLEASE IF YOU MAKE THIS, HAVE THE APP GENERATE A TXT FILE WITH PASSWORDS, EMAILS AND USERNAMES. DONT BE AN ASSHOLE
    • Other notes: I suicide bot and I get sick of creating account after account on tor, doing captchas. It takes me over 30 minutes to complete a set of 30 accounts to prepare. This thread will also be an offer to anyone that can succesfully develop this. I will pay for it if I have to. This is a very valuable script bot as well.
    • Below is part of a crappy account maker from another bot site. It only creates 1 account at a time and you have to constantly set the email and password.

Attached Files:

2. Djoels

Proxies are probably a must and not optional.
    Making 10+ accounts in a very short period of time will probably get you flagged already...

3. mywebproducts

Does it need to verify all the accounts ?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

4. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

I can make this for you, and it'll be multi-threaded and have proxy support.
    Send me a PM if you want to buy it.