www.chicksgold.com [Sponsor] Buy/Sell/Swap Bulk 07/RS3 GOLD [All Methods] + Canada e-Transfer

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Chicks, Aug 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Chicks

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2019 ---
    Online! Payment methods include Paypal, Skrill, BTC/ETH/XRP/LTC, Interac E-transfer, SWIFT wire, Western Union, Cash in person. And many more!

#1 Chicks, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 2:49 AM
  2. Kenn

Best of luck with sales, Seems pretty cheap for RS3 gold. I will be looking to purchase very soon.

3. Chicks

Thank you! We strive to keep our prices at a competitive rate to provide the best value for our customers.

4. Kenn

I recently purchased 125m from another website, they rang me, asking my age, wanted to see photo of my ID. I hope you don't ask for them?

5. Chicks

If you're selling gold or swapping gold with us, absolutely no form of verification is required whatsoever! If you're purchasing gold with cryptocurrency, no verification is required. If you wish to pay with a payment method that has slightly more risk associated with it, such as PayPal, dependent on your purchase history we may require brief (simple, easy and fast) verification.

Hopefully that answers your question!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2019 at 12:45 AM, Original Post Date: Aug 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM ---
    Online! Payment methods include Paypal, Skrill, BTC/ETH/XRP/LTC, Interac E-transfer, SWIFT wire, Western Union, Cash in person. And many more!

Kenn likes this.