1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You can just call me Tyler.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Callmetyler, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Callmetyler

Hey, I'm Tyler. I am a professional Sailor and the vessel's I sail are Submarines. That's about all I care to share about that. Private message me if you have questions. I'm 25 I have 2 kids a 7 month old and a 2 year old. I played Runescape when I was probably 13 or so was unsuccessful played again round 2016 got my first character over total level 1000 and was super proud. Now I simply don't have time to grind out gold, am buying a house, and don't want to pay for my member ship. This seems like a good choice as I have another account which is basically fresh but was created maybe 2 years ago. So from what I read that's good. Oh botting history, I've never botted … on Runescape. I have botted World of Warcraft (private servers) Lineage 2 (official). Now I'm ready to try my luck. I'm still unfamiliar with how to use Runemate and have far to many questions than an introduction deserves but I am looking forward to getting to work on this endeavor. Thanks for being an active community and a helpful one. I am excited to work and learn with everyone.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 31, 2018 ---
    Update, ran my first bot successfully for 14 mins. I feel like a hero. Probably just gas though...

Qosmiof2 and Savior like this.
  2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

WOWWWWWW

Hi tyler1

Savior likes this.
  3. Callmetyler

Hi Derk

Savior likes this.
  4. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Hi tyler. It feels like we've been friends for a decade already.

Hi.

5. Negrita

Hello Tyler, welcome to RuneMate.

That sounds like an awesome & unique job you have :eek:. How long do you usually go underwater for in those submarines? Guessing you're in the navy, or do you sail submarines for some billionairs?