1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z Dungeon [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Zasz, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mes

Mes

Pretty sure it was Bulwark beast.

2. User4187642

You should definitely prioritize C6 support.

Mes likes this.
  3. Zasz

Odd, that one I haven't had issues with ever. If it happens again, screenshot for me please! :)

4. jake miler

ok so im testing this out i have ring of kinship, im at the dungeon area i start bot it goes to select floor option n then it just stops there n does nothing what m i doing rong?

seems i had to actually ENTER the dungeoneering room n i ran the bot again now its running is that wat i was suppose to do?

#84 jake miler, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  5. Zasz

Did you select the best for me option in the menu on complexity? Also, make sure the floor selection size for that screen was normal.

6. jake miler

at first i did but nothing happened then i entered through the stairs n then started the bot but didnt select best option for me but.. it started working on the rooms
    now on room 8 c4
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2015 ---
    now its just stoped here n doing nothing

now i restarted the bot with that option for best for me and it finished floor 1 in floor 2 now

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      298.6 KB
      Views:
  7. Zasz

Did it manage to enter the boss room yet (that room your next to)? Or did it just stay there for a while?

8. jake miler

at first in that pic i showed u it had stoped doing everything at room7. but then i stoped and started the bot again with the " best for me" option it teleported started all over and actually started doing bosses i started at F1C4 now im at F2C4 . i was wondering does this bot get new gear for us inside the dungeon i mean?

i need ton of DG tokens xD so i can get chaotics
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2015 ---
    heres another issue i just ran into. not sure if the faults on my ends but ill report any issue i run across. so in the picture its just standing there clicking on the other side of the door as marked in red where as i believe it should be clicking the green spot not sure but thats just what i think:p

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      275.2 KB
      Views:
  9. Zasz

Always give it around 10-30 seconds when stuck as it usually loops through a few methods to fix. Was it spam clicking that for a while, or just one or two times. Gear isn't supported yet to get new gear. Which is why you should start with the best available.

10. jake miler

gave it about 4-5 min n then i stoped n run bot again n it did same thing

11. Jesse

@Zasz the bot fucks up trying to pass through "suspicious grooves in the floor" especially when getting attacked please implement fail safes

12. Zasz

It shouldn't even be doing the grooves. Idk how the bot was even running c6 for you it should have backed out. No puzzles are supported in this version. I'd have to do a check, but backout and select c4 to make it work.

13. Jesse

Oh ok sorry, my fault! Thanks for the speedy reply! :)

14. jake miler

so basically i just did f5c4 on my own n then when i got to f6c4 i ran bot again n now its running again

15. Jesse

bot has a lot of miss clicks having to constantly open doors manually for it. Doesn't click on the door side closest to you clicks on the side you can't reach and then spins the camera and goes retarded. @Zasz

16. jake miler

i went afk came back and at f8c4 its doing the same thing with the door i was gone for about 30-40mins

17. Zasz

After scanning through I see where I may have messed up one of the coding on choosing the right door that can be unlocked (will do the one behind), though for the clicking behind, its partially how the client is registering which object is being hovered on, so it will do the default action on the wrong object, though I am working on improving this.

Jesse likes this.
  18. jake miler

Cool i guess ill wait for the update then :) thanks

19. Zasz

[​IMG]

A little update to show you guys what I have been working on :)

20. jake miler

:D once update and all comes ill start using this more as i need tokens and 120 dg ;) just those few glitches got me to stop using it for a bit till its fixed kinda sux leaving it on for long time n coming home to see its been stuck in 1 place for god noes how long lol other then that this shit is sickkkkk nice bot :) gz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.