1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zammy Wine Grabber

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Lil Jeep, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Lil Jeep

This had been made 100 times I'm sure but I thought it would be a good challenge for a first time bot maker like myself. I'm currently using Visual RM to make this and it has been going very well.

At first I started with simply making it run to the chaos temple above falador, go upstairs and safely grab that wine this was v1. Now I am currently in a working on using both the downstairs and upstairs wine locations. I would really like to add checkpoints to this and clean up the work flow. Also since the user will be getting attacked I'm going to add some player conditions to eat as well. The annoying part is the fact they also lower your magic level so I will have to add a restore pot option here as well if needed.

I posted this in another thread but does anyone know how to make menu options in Visual RM? I'd like to add options for people to use food / potions and be selective to upstairs only if they want.

Cozmo1333 likes this.