1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zylski's Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by kermitt, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kermitt

kermitt submitted a new resource:

Zylski's Wintertodt - It just works!

Read more about this resource...

#1 kermitt, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
    Microsoft likes this.
  2. kermitt

Currently freely available!

#2 kermitt, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  3. snipars

Damn I was hoping for a new wintertodt bot as the Prime one works when it wants to lmao.

4. kermitt

I hope you like it. Please note it is version 1. I am not sure why there are 2 bots on the bot store. One of them is a revision newer (Small bug fix), Im not exactly sure which. Please let me know if anything is wrong or any features you would like to see added.

Thanks

5. snipars

So far so good I ran for about a total of 30ish minutes and decided to do a quick farm run, but this is by far the best bot out as long as you manually take breaks. Also, do you plan on charging for this bot? I wouldn't mind paying if a break scheduler was made.

6. kermitt

I may end up charging for it. That was the original plan, but I also have a crazy amount of free lance work (not bot related at all) so Im not sure if I have time for upkeep if I make it paid. If I do make it paid it wont be for at least a few weeks. I am glad to know its worth paying for though!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2017 ---
    For anyone who no longer sees the bot on their client, that is because there were 2 live versions. One was cleaned up so now there is only the most current version.

snipars likes this.
  7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

My boy Kermit coming out with his high quality ass bots yeeeet

8. kermitt

Thanks man! Excited for feedback!

9. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Just curious as I really want to test this. But I am wary because I am a bad magnet. Does this have a fair amount of playersense? I don't do any botting outside of runemate and want to known if this is a bot from somewhere else that has been converted. Ill try to get my firemaking up for this as I've never botted or done wintertodt.

10. kermitt

Ill be honest. It does not rely too heavily on PlayerSense. I also want you to know it is definitely not ported from some other bot. My anti ban theory is to have it play as humanly as possible. That being said the bot tries and center objects before clicking, if its too far away to see it on the screen it will walk there. When it plays the game once the boss % starts to get low it goes into "panic mode" where it will quit chopping wood and start fletching if that option is selected. Once the boss gets even lower it goes to dump as much in the fire as it can. Almost everything is randomized to some extent to reduce patterns. Bot detection is mostly done by analyzing patterns thats what playersense aims to assist. PlayerSense will make at least a consistant pattern thats different for everybody (from my understanding of it). I rely on trying to mimic human logic. Not to say PlayerSense is bad, I think it's great and I do plan to include some of it in the future.

All in all, that was a long rant, but just try it out for yourself and see. Worst case you use it for an hour and decide you dont like it. Let me know, my goal is to make a bot that people feel safe using.

11. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I understand your rant :)
    Making something extremely human like is antiban and many runemate methods already have it implemented. I'll test it as soon as i have the requirements and give you the best f feedback I can

12. kermitt

I appreciate it! Remember to wear Warm Clothes! The cheapest are Fremenick gloves, yak top and bottom, and fire tiara!

awesome123man likes this.
  13. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

I may try this out, I'm a bit weary to bot at all on the only account that has the minimal stats for since it just came off a 2day ban a little over a week ago though. but I will have another account or 2 with stats for it soonish, so I will deffinately try it if not on the main account I used to only bot on lol

14. kermitt

Great! Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it! Yea a 2 day ban might be worth letting it sit for a bit!

15. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

That is basically my thoughts, I'm not risking the 1850 total account until I have another account at least close to that stat wise lol... If its even as close to as good as I'm thinking I would gladly pay for it :D

16. Abysm

Clue hunter outfit is free and easy to get

17. kermitt

Good to know! I didnt know those were "warm".

Good to know ;) lets see if its as good as you think!

awesome123man and Dark sage like this.
  18. CreativeDFB

decent bot, doesnt always get the 500 points tho because it clicks the brazier way too much with sometimes interrupts the firemaking action. anyway u can fix that? has about a 50/50 shot of getting the whole 500 points

19. kermitt

Are you fletching or not? If it clicks the brazier while its already feeding it, it actually doesnt interrupt it. However if you are not wearing warm clothes any time that you get hurt it will stop any action. Can you give me any more info?

Are you fletching?
    How much food do you bring?
    Are you wearing at least 4 warm clothes?
    WC level?

Thank you for your feedback!
    Also, a new version has been queued for release that has many fixes and performance upgrades.

20. kermitt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.