Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Run any logs from bank to any sawmill or even chop them directly where available.

Features
  • Takes chosen log type to local sawmill to convert into planks
  • Supports sawmills at all locations: Varrock, Woodcutting guild and Prifddinas
  • Chopping of tree for chosen log type (providing in the area) rather than taking from bank
  • Setting of budget or setting of plank goal, if use both whichever you hit first overrides the other
  • Updating settings as you go (except location and budget amount)
  • Choosing any or no run enhancer (low level energy pots may not keep running constant, but for people without access to stams)
  • Supports ring of the elements, if you have one in bank or on you it will be used if it has charges and location is Varrock
  • Custom delays, breaks and number of hours to run, all optional
Requirements
  • An axe in your bank or on your person (if chopping)
  • Banked logs of your chosen type (if not chopping)
  • Coins
  • Charged ring of the elements if you wish to use it in Varrock
  • Varrock teleport runes in inventory if you wish to teleport back to bank using Varrock sawmill
Setting up
  • If you do not use budget/goal, have as much cash as you wish to spend ready in your inventory before pressing start
  • Simply position your bot at the bank of your chosen location: WCguild, east bank for Varrock or north bank for Prifddinas. Select desired settings and press start.
  • Ensure location selected is the location you are using
  • If you opt to chop logs, please make sure the trees are available at that location. Optimally, to chop oaks/normal logs for planks, use WCguild or Varrock. Chopping teak and mahogany is available exclusively at Prifddinas.
Author
curvebow
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest updates

1. CurvyPlankChopperRunner v1.1.494 Released!

CurvyPlankChopperRunner updated to v1.1.494. Will no longer bank Varrock TP runes if not using...
  2. CurvyPlankChopperRunner v1.1.493 Released!

CurvyPlankChopperRunner updated to v1.1.493.
  3. CurvyPlankChopper/Runner v1.1.49 Released!

CurvyPlankChopper/Runner updated to v1.1.49.

Latest reviews

Did its job, slightly weird pathing where it would run behind the bank then run inside (wcguild). Plank sack support and picking up bird nests would make this really good!
C
curvebow
Thank you for reviewing :) It didn't do this too often did it? I noticed before on start it would sometimes miss the bank and hit behind but following that not make the same mistake really? I'd definitely not want it doing that too often appreciate the feedback. Anyway I'm glad it worked for you thanks for lmk, yeah I'd like to improve it with those features, need to move to Runemate new system.
banks my teleport runes when banking planks at varrock so doesnt use teles more than once, besides that tho.. really nice bot!
C
curvebow
Thanks for your review! I noticed a problem could occur if not using potions at Varrock, it should be fixed next update. Appreciate the heads up!
Really solid bot. Used it for a long time at Prif to cut and make teak planks. Didn't notice any issues. Plank sack support would be nice though.
C
curvebow
Thanks for the review! Glad it works for you, gotcha I'll work on supporting sack (have to get it first)
perfect
C
curvebow
Appreciate the review! Glad to know it did the job :)