1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuuki Asuna

It keeps clicking my UI. Its gonna prolly look real fishy to Jagex... It tries to attack the monster, but instead clicks on the UI as the UI is in the way. It keeps doing that :(

2. Retro71

Yeah gets stuck trying to click behind UI, really not good. RS3

3. Jhinn

Request:

Could you add banking at Castle wars for RS3? I like to fight at ogres but I run out of food quite fast and have to manually bank everytime.
    If you need more information let me know.

4. SlashnHax

It should be able to bank there already, you'd just need to set an area in the NPCs tab and have Castle wars selected as your bank with the bank tab set up

5. Jhinn

Oh I feel so stupid... I looked over caste_wars and thought you haven't added it yet... Sorry! <3

EDIT:
    @SlashnHax Seems to have trouble opening bank (RS3 , castle wars). Keeps hovering over bank chest, but does not actually clicks it. Status of bot is: Opening bank

Force menu interaction off/on does not make a difference it seems.

00:51:33 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:51:38 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:51:38 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:51:42 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:51:46 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:51:50 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:51:55 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:51:59 - [STATUS] Walking to CASTLE_WARS
    false
    00:52:05 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:07 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:09 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:10 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:12 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:15 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:17 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:19 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:22 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:24 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:25 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:28 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:30 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:31 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:33 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:35 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:37 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:38 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false
    00:52:40 - [STATUS] Opening bank
    false

#1105 Jhinn, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  6. chris121

it works really well :)

7. Skyscrapers

one time the bot accidentally opened the world map and didn't close it until i checked. can you please add something to make it close the map?

8. Crious

Any chance you could add "area loot"? :) Great bot otherwise.

9. BraumTheStache

Good bot with amazing antiban. Only thing thought is that the loot interaction is a bit weird; it very often loots after beginning to attack another monster and can be slow in attacking too.

10. Lachlan

Amazing script bot, just an issue with it when banking at canifis saying it waiting for the bank to open yet the bank is open
    Also will the script bot automatically walk back to the mosnter is was attacking after banking?

11. kooma

does anybody else has trouble with looting? it seemed to work just fine like week ago but now i cant get it to loot anything.

12. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

By any chance did you disable ability usage? i want to use sgs spec for sustain but it wont use any =/ @SlashnHax]
    EDIT: nvm sorry, the client is retarded or maybe its me, it wont use abilities on 5th ability bar. weird lmao.

#1112 Driftson, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  13. jujuop

the bot currently spam clicks or through the menus attack the monster as it's dying, this is very fishy and needs to be fixed asap
    edit: this is not happening all the time, just every so often (osrs)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2016 ---
    have you considered having the loot names being able to override the price trigger? having to input everything in the rare drop table would be a nuisance. Currently the price trigger overrides the loot names, so even if the item is in the set loot names but it doesn't reach the price trigger it wont be picked up.
    edit: also the break handler doesn't seem to be working (OSRS)

#1113 jujuop, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  14. Skyscrapers

can you add banking support for tree gnome stronghold? thanks

15. Rocky

Slash, I've been using this bot for years now and right now it is in its worst state. It doesn't loot well (if at all), its slow (unlike your other fighter), it doesn't have options the old version had like alchemy and notepaper. I think this needs to be slightly reworked, and because I know you can do it (the old version) I wouldnt mind donating to you.
    Thanks

twutter likes this.
  16. A J

A J

Overall works pretty well still, the only issue I've had is when banking anywhere that is a bank chest. The bot just hovers and shakes the mouse over the chest and doesn't open it.

17. Skyscrapers

i got this error after i tried to create another profile. the bot doesn't run for me anymore. :(

Code (Text):
    1. java.lang.NullPointerException
    2.     at bot.coM2.short(db:306)
    3.     at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Unknown Source)
    4.     at bot.coM2.byte(db:76)
    5.     at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$SingleChange.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:164)
    6.     at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
    7.     at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.fireChange(ObservableListBase.java:233)
    8.     at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.commit(ListChangeBuilder.java:482)
    9.     at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.endChange(ListChangeBuilder.java:541)
    10.     at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.endChange(ObservableListBase.java:205)
    11.     at javafx.collections.ModifiableObservableListBase.setAll(ModifiableObservableListBase.java:90)
    12.     at bot.coM2.short(db:165)
    13.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
    14.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    15.     at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyObjectPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyObjectPropertyBase.java:74)
    16.     at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyObjectWrapper.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyObjectWrapper.java:102)
    17.     at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.markInvalid(ObjectPropertyBase.java:112)
    18.     at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.set(ObjectPropertyBase.java:146)
    19.     at javafx.scene.control.SelectionModel.setSelectedItem(SelectionModel.java:102)
    20.     at javafx.scene.control.ComboBox$ComboBoxSelectionModel.lambda$new$154(ComboBox.java:494)
    21.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleInvalidation.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:137)
    22.     at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    23.     at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyIntegerPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyIntegerPropertyBase.java:72)
    24.     at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyIntegerWrapper.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyIntegerWrapper.java:102)
    25.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.markInvalid(IntegerPropertyBase.java:113)
    26.     at javafx.beans.property.IntegerPropertyBase.set(IntegerPropertyBase.java:147)
    27.     at javafx.scene.control.SelectionModel.setSelectedIndex(SelectionModel.java:68)
    28.     at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.updateSelectedIndex(SingleSelectionModel.java:215)
    29.     at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.select(SingleSelectionModel.java:149)
    30.     at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.select(SingleSelectionModel.java:124)
    31.     at bot.coM2.initialize(db:163)
    32.     at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
    33.     at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
    34.     at bot.coM5.short(ec:5)
    35.     at bot.coM2.<init>(db:108)
    36.     at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_fighter.AlphaFighter.break(q:146)
    37.     at bot.AuX.onStart(t:196)
    38.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(yeb:86)
    39.     at nul.iiiIIIiIIiII.run(emb:164)

#1117 Skyscrapers, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  18. feelingdandy

Hi. I love this bot, it's pretty fantastic, and I think it's my favorite combat bot I've used. That being said, I had a few requests that maybe you could look into, should you have the time?

First of all, I've had more success creating a separate task for looting and killing than using the task for killing to also loot. This doesn't seem to be an intended design, so I thought it was worth mentioning. My solution works perfectly, however, but I thought maybe you wanted to know. Also, I may need to try this configuration again now that I've gotten better at understanding how this thing works, to make sure it's not just user error from previous inexperience. I'll update this post after I've tested it some more.

Next, I've noticed that the price trigger field will get universally applied to everything in my active task list when I have more than one task set up, and not just my selected task. Is this an interface-not-updating-correctly type bug, or is this happening because there is only possible loot trigger per running instance of the bot? I wanted to use price triggering to pick up non-stackable items, and use names to pick up stackable items, with the price trigger not mattering for the stackable items. With only one available price trigger being universally applied to the whole running bot, I have to manually enter in every item for every drop table, and hope that there isn't a non-stackable in common between the monster drop tables and noted rare drop tables.

A few more to think of:

an ignore list of items to ignore
    ability to automatically add rare drop tables to loot lists
    picking up named items despite the loot trigger threshold
    allowing teletabs to be used for emergency teleporting
    ability to see buttons on visible bars that is't the main bar
    fix glitch where bot always seems to loot spirit gems for summoning, despite not being on any loot tables and having no value
    add support for profit of picked up items when the items are noted
    The bot doesn't handle having a familiar out (which isn't a big deal but I'm trying to be exhaustive of what I can think of)
    A tutorial or guide so that some of the guesswork is taken out of initial configuration

Again, all purely constructive informative feedback from a fan and avid user of your software :) Thank you so so so so much for everything so far.

19. Aargorn

If I want to train mage and range without banking for supplies, will soul split + necklace work?

20. rasan

Slash babe, I've found a minor bug. So I'm at the lessor demon in wizards tower using mage.

When ever I gain a skill level and the skill interface comes at the bottom saying "congratulations you have achieved this skill"

It doesn't click continue and just stays on the skill interface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.