Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run this for about 20+- minutes with my CPU set to never sleep or turn off and when I come back to my bot after 20-+ mins it's always on the lobby screen and I have game messages saying "welcome to lobby" like 30 times in a row but the bot never actually goes back to drinking the wine after lobby.... someone plz help I wanna run this for 6+ hours!!!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I run this for about 20+- minutes with my CPU set to never sleep or turn off and when I come back to my bot after 20-+ mins it's always on the lobby screen and I have game messages saying "welcome to lobby" like 30 times in a row but the bot never actually goes back to drinking the wine after lobby.... someone plz help I wanna run this for 6+ hours!!!
I've had this issue. It has to do with the keyboard input stopping but thinking it's still pressed. I'll try to find a workaround

how do i set this up to work all that happens for me is my character stands afk at the bank and does nothing

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.