1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Bots charging me when they don't work.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by BallBag, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BallBag

Several times I've tried to open up bots & they charge me, despite not working. I may have tried two or three times, and the bot seems to fail to work. Each time, I get charged. I've also had instances where bots are charging me several times for just one hour of use.

Most of the bots I use are great value for money, however, it's frustrating for me when I open a bot and it fails to work, so I try again, next thing I've lost money from my account.

Please tell me if there is anything that I can do about this.

Bots that have done this most recently are Quick Smith Pro, ApexChopper and Prime Fishing.

Any advice would be great!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by American Express, Sep 9, 2018
  3. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

best way is to check the last comments on the scripts bots page, thats how i do it

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks or doesn't work and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.