1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Bug Maybe, Hours and Money

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by R K HOE, Jun 27, 2019.

1. R K HOE

So I was botting minnows and ran it for 18 hours but runemate charged me 37 hours ik its a bot but i mean at 7 cents an hour its $2.60 but for 18 hours its $1.26 so i mean just wondering i do bot on 2 computers at times (one pos laptop and the other my main pc) but on my main pc its normally just open not botting casue playing other games wondering if that might be something idk. to add this has happened before i got charged 50 hours but botted like 23 maybe its cause 2 clients are open idk

2. propker009

If you bot on the same network the monthly limits still counts on the accounts you're botting on, so for example: If you bot 2 hours on you're main computer and 2 hours on you're laptop it will be counted as 4 hours total botted.
    Same as premium scripts bots if you run 2 accounts and they both bot for 18 hours so a total of 36 hours which mean you will get charged for a total of 36 hours (with the hourly rate of the scripts bots you're using)