Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Coolest Private Bots Currently Coded for Runemate?

Just curious as to what the most complex private bots you guys have coded are, and what it would take to maybe get my hands on some of them. I don't Mind paying good money for a share to a good bot. If you don't want to post your bot on here you can always pm me. I'm just curious.

cuppa.drink(java);
Well it isn't especially complicated, but there's a lot of neat ways you can integrate personal bots with third party APIs that wouldn't be allowed on the bot store.

For example, I have my personal (addmittedly mediocre GP/h) money making bot hooked up with an api to send me notifications/exceptions caught/updates through discord. And I can send commands back through discord as well to control it.

It's basically just more convenient TeamViewer.

I've never found a good reason to do so yet, but if you were to start gold farming hardcore you could use remote connection Interfaces like this or other APIs like JOOQ for a SQL db or something.

Lots of neat possibilities when you pull in third party APIs.

Edit: also I realise this isn't at all the type of complicated bot you were referring to but, ya know, just something out of the box

Last edited: