Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS corrupted gauntlet bot - Will pay

Hello im looking for a corrupted gauntlet bot im happy to pay with 07 gold / crypto / bank transfer.

If someone sells me one it will only be used for my personal use and WILL NOT BE SHARED ELSE WHERE.

Please message me. Thanks

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm currently in the process of making a gauntlet bot. It can already do the regular gauntlet very consistently, and can complete the corrupt gauntlet some of the time (I'm still working on improving the corrupt gauntlet reliability).

You can join my discord (or the Runemate discord) to keep an eye on its development. But I'm aiming to have some sort of public beta out soonish.

Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!

cuppa.drink(java);
interested, would you be prepared to release regular gauntlet early?
I'm planning to release them both in beta at the same time (because corrupt is the exact same logic, just a tighter setup time/hunllef fight). I'll probably release the beta for both pretty soon regardless of how well corrupt works tbh.

I'm planning to release them both in beta at the same time (because corrupt is the exact same logic, just a tighter setup time/hunllef fight). I'll probably release the beta for both pretty soon regardless of how well corrupt works tbh.
Oh sweet, can't wait for this

cuppa.drink(java);
I don't want to make any concrete promises on a release day, but I plan to get a public beta out asap (aiming for next few days). Just trying hard to improve the corrupt gauntlet reliability as much as possible before release (because honestly it still messes up CG most of the time)

Hopefully, you can work out the kinks, and we will get a decent gauntlet script. I know I would be pretty excited about it. :)