1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Shopper AIO 1.4.126

Get everything banked!

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Shopper AIO - Get everything banked!

Read more about this resource...

#1 CuppaJava, May 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2024
  2. CuppaJava

3. Cursed

Few questions/suggestions:
    1. Why is there no way to enable mouse/keyboard input? I should be able to pause the script bot and interact with the client.
    2. The script bot does a lot of world searching, up and down and up and down the world list.
    3. Suggest a loot menu to show how many purchases you've made of each item so that you don't have to pause (or in this case stop the script bot because of the disabled input) when you want to see if you've bought enough of the item.

Otherwise a good script bot!

4. CuppaJava

@Cursed cheers, glad it's working alright. This is the very first (working) version so I'll definitely be adding some fixes.
    1. If I'm understanding the issue correctly, I believe this is actually a client bug that effects bots that programically enable input: when the bot programically changes the input (to allow you setup), it doesn't update the toggle visually until you click on it once. That being said, the toggle will update if you click on it a second time. So if you click the toggle mouse once and it does nothing, clicking it again should set it. Or a third time will toggle it off. So try it 2 or 3 times in a row and see if that works. Annoying bug, I know, but that's a workaround I used while testing. I'll poke admins to get it fixed.
    2. On members worlds it should try to go to worlds within 20 worlds on the list, but on FTP it goes to a random world every time (since there's less worlds). Are you using FTP worlds? Either way, that was admittedly lazy coding on my part and I'll clean that up a bit.
    3. You're totally right, a loot tab is something I planned to do as well. I suppose a list saying amount of each item purchased + gold spent would be good to start.
    Thanks for the feedback :)

edit: the thing i mention in the first bullet is indeed a client bug, but i'll just add a separate button to my bot to track whether the mouse is blocked/unblocked correctly to avoid confusion

#4 CuppaJava, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
  5. Rupani

Just used this bot as port Phasmatys and Khazard:

It take the route succesfully when using the preset, but when it come to banking it just stands idle when the deposit box window is opened. It doesn't bank at this time of writing this, thus the bot is useless for me.

Also the clicks on the minimap are quite short tracked and bot-like, which could use some improvement i guess.

6. CuppaJava

Are you sure you're not using the Lite version by mistake? Because you just described exactly what the lite version does, it opens the deposit box, stands there a second, and then walks back.

As for the clicks, I dunno. I already have more delay in the walking code than a lot of bots do. I dunno about you, but when I walk in game legit, I click the minimap pretty constantly.

Edit: also i'm not gonna lie, port phasmaty's walking path is janky, I definitely recommend port khazard. But my bot uses runemate's pathing, so it's more of a client issue that the path is weird. It does work anyway though. But yeah, khazard is better supported.

#6 CuppaJava, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
  7. CuppaJava

#7 CuppaJava, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  8. Desty

Tested for Ore seller and silver.

I understand it's new version and pretty untested, but this is dogcrap as of now.

Issues:
    -It misclicks to booth, ore seller(EVEN when massive osrs window, so all is visible and 1 clickable) and then waits 10 seconds to click again - really botlike. (Precision clicks didn't affect anything)
    -Doesn't stop buying until stock is 0, even when option is selected and number specified when it should.
    -World switcher is really slow.
    -Clicks to ALL button(selector) every time deposit box is open, even when ALL is selected, not even sure why it uses deposit box, 2 tiles further.
    -OSRS client won't be clickable after bot is stopped or paused, need to restart - never seen this before, but it's annoying.

GL.

9. CuppaJava

Hi. While I appreciate the bug report, I don't see why you feel it necessary to call it "dogcrap". I just bought membership to test it right now, and the bot works mostly correctly. Anyway, to address you questions/comments:
    • Most runemate bots aren't intended to be run on a "massive" window unless specified in the description, that breaks a lot of bots or makes them run less efficiently. Update here: I'm also adding an update so that the bot will automatically set the bot to Fixed mode as I've gotten multiple reports that Resizable is causing issues.
    • You're right here, low stock option is broken, you're the first person to notice. I've fixed it and the update for that will be out whenever admins approve it.
    • World switcher logic will be optimized when I get a chance, but it seems to only take a couple extra seconds tops now so I don't see this as a huge priority.
    • This ALL selector issue doesn't happen when I test the bot, it sounds like a runemate client bug. In my code all I do to deposit is call the deposit all method, the way it works is that runemate uses playersense to decide how to deposit items for the player. There's not much I can do here besides mention it to admins, but it can be hard for them to get around to fixing small client bugs like that. Also the bot uses the deposit box because it's only 2 tiles difference and I usually get people requesting the bot use deposit boxes since a lot of people don't want to give runemate their bank pin. You don't need a pin for the deposit box.
    • This is also a client bug, and I made a thread about it months ago to get it fixed. Trust me, it bothers me more than it bothers you. I can look into alternatives because programically toggling input is broken on the client, but I've already tried a few ways. Update here: I just added an update so that the bot will unblock keyboard/mouse whenever the bot is paused/stopped so this one should no longer be an issue. This update should be approved by admins in the next few days.
    Hope this cleared things up. I've made a number of minor changes, should improve user experience when the next update is released.

#9 CuppaJava, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  10. CuppaJava

11. Jeremy12141

I'm using the bot to buy gold ore from Orden. Even if I need a full inventory it buys it in small batches, e.g. buy 10, buy 5, buy 1

12. CuppaJava

Strange, it shouldn't be doing that. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out in a second.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2020 ---
    @Jeremy12141 I just tested it myself and it seems to be working fine, do you have any other settings changed like the Buy Limit set in the last tab (break handler & options)? Because if the buy limit is set to anything other than 0, the bot will never let the shop stock go below the number inputted, it'll use the lower buy X numbers because buy-50 would overbuy.

#12 CuppaJava, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  13. Jeremy12141

Yep, I do have a buy limit that the bot shouldn't buy when there is less than 46 in the store. The thing is that even when there is 100 ore in the store it will sometimes buy 10, then 5 until my inventory is full.

14. CuppaJava

#14 CuppaJava, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  15. CuppaJava

#15 CuppaJava, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  16. CuppaJava

#16 CuppaJava, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  17. Evesbane69

It wont hop worlds at all.

18. CuppaJava

Just tested it right now, it hops worlds just fine. Are you still having the issue?

19. CuppaJava

#19 CuppaJava, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  20. CuppaJava