Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hi,

It is telling me that I exceeded 200 botting hours this month... which there is no way... it says I have 34 hours on May 6? I haven't been botting that much.. sometimes I leave the OSRS and Runemate clients open when not logged in, and have bots paused. Could this add to the total? Is there a way to reset? I honestly probably have like 50-75 hours in the last month..

UPDATE: I see i have gotten charged 59 hours worth of botting for the Regal AIO Smither today alone. The only thing I can think if is that if I set there and leave the bot paused overnight it will charge me for all of those hours when I finally actually hit the stop button. Which means I have probably been getting charged out the ass for all of my paid scripts because I always leave them paused so I don't have to go through the setup again.

Last edited:
If you manually pause the bot, you will still be charged for the break time period as the bot is still in use and connected to RuneMate's servers.

Source: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
well, that really sucks... anyway I can get a one time reset for this? I dont care about the $5... but getting like 100 hours in the last week really sucks... appreciate the response either way.