Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ezClaySoftener [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
b0ss0wn3r submitted a new resource:

ezClaySoftener - Soften clay and make marginal profits!

Softens clay at the Edgeville bank!

Description:
  • Softens clay at the Edgeville bank
  • Great for f2p accounts
  • Makes about 45-50k an hour

Instructions:
  • Make sure to have 14 buckets and some clay in your bank (the more the merrier)
  • Start script in Edgeville bank with empty inventory for best performance!
  • Press start and enjoy the show as your character begins to make nice and soft clay

Bugs:
  • Please report any and all bugs you might...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
The bot has trouble getting clay from the bank. It will right click on the clay and the seems to click too fast, then it closes the bank and reopens it to try again. After a few tries, it eventually gets the clay into the inventory but it can take up to 30 seconds.

The first time the bot went to the well it only filled 13/14 buckets with water before it tried to soften the clay.

The only issues with the bot seem to relate to timing. I hope this helps :)

The bot has trouble getting clay from the bank. It will right click on the clay and the seems to click too fast, then it closes the bank and reopens it to try again. After a few tries, it eventually gets the clay into the inventory but it can take up to 30 seconds.

The first time the bot went to the well it only filled 13/14 buckets with water before it tried to soften the clay.

The only issues with the bot seem to relate to timing. I hope this helps :)

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it ASAP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.