Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ezGreenDragons BETA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
b0ss0wn3r submitted a new resource:

ezGreenDragons BETA - Kill Green Dragons, get money.

Kills green dragons with looting bag support, multiple teleport and food support, and PK avoidance

Currently free while in beta, please do not hesitate to post about any issues you encounter while running this bot.

Ensure that your account's spawn is set in Lumbridge! This is crucial.

Features:
  • Banks loot
  • Looting bag support
  • Ring of dueling or amulet of glory teleport support
  • PK avoidance
  • GUI with basic statistics
Setup:
  • Ensure account is in either...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
b0ss0wn3r submitted a new resource:

ezGreenDragons BETA - Kill Green Dragons, get money.

Read more about this resource...

Just gave it a quick test run, at the end of the run it didn't seem to realise it was out of food straight away. I was only half paying attention but essentially I got down to 10HP with no food and my character was just standing there. I started to run away and then maybe 10 seconds afterwards the bot changed to "banking" status and teleported. I think it should be more of a priority so that if it has run out of food completely it will bank straight away.
Also after it banked, it iust teleported straight back with my character still on 10HP, nearly died to the NPC's that greet you! So another suggestion would be to ensure player is at full health before teleporting back to drags.

EDIT: Also could not detect when my loot bag was full, just stayed in a loop of trying to put an item in my loot bag all while it was getting attacked.

Just gave it a quick test run, at the end of the run it didn't seem to realise it was out of food straight away. I was only half paying attention but essentially I got down to 10HP with no food and my character was just standing there. I started to run away and then maybe 10 seconds afterwards the bot changed to "banking" status and teleported. I think it should be more of a priority so that if it has run out of food completely it will bank straight away.
Also after it banked, it iust teleported straight back with my character still on 10HP, nearly died to the NPC's that greet you! So another suggestion would be to ensure player is at full health before teleporting back to drags.

EDIT: Also could not detect when my loot bag was full, just stayed in a loop of trying to put an item in my loot bag all while it was getting attacked.

Thanks for the feedback!

Definitely looks like I need to make a couple changes - I'll be sure to get that updated for the next release.

all it is doing now is just sitting there at bank. it took out 26 lobsters and nothing else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.