Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

loop
Failed to bind to virtual machine because of a AgentInitializationException:

Base what i found online it said to

"Runemate and the game client need to both run on x32 bit Java. Remove any x64 bit Java installations and Runemate, and then install Runemate again – it will automatically download the correct x32 bit Java version and everything will work"

I tried everything no solutions .

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Failed to bind to virtual machine because of a AgentInitializationException:

Base what i found online it said to

"Runemate and the game client need to both run on x32 bit Java. Remove any x64 bit Java installations and Runemate, and then install Runemate again – it will automatically download the correct x32 bit Java version and everything will work"

I tried everything no solutions .
Can you plz post the whole error on here as a code snippet?

loop
The error is: "Failed to bind to the game client because of a AgentInitializationException"

Here is the last log i hope i uploaded the right one

I literally tried everything. I mean it, EVERYthing. Read all the similar posts to this, tried every possible combination with admin rights, reinstalling runemate, installed manually java x32, reinstalled and deleted every file of both runemate and runescape, uninstalled java and hoped that reinstalling runemate will install the right one, everything. Currently i have no java versions installed and reinstalled runemate again just in case but still nothing. Just woke up one day and boom this error popped up.

I even tried this:

"Update:
I fixed the problem!
I downloaded the client under Programs Files (x86) and the Old School RS client under Users -> "computer name here" (default download locations). I resolved this problem by placing the OSRS files in the Program Files (x86).
Don't ask me why the OSRS client downloads to that location instead of the other one."

Attachments

• 11-19 16 47 15 - spectre.txt
    653 bytes · Views: 18
Immortality
The error is: "Failed to bind to the game client because of a AgentInitializationException"

Here is the last log i hope i uploaded the right one

I literally tried everything. I mean it, EVERYthing. Read all the similar posts to this, tried every possible combination with admin rights, reinstalling runemate, installed manually java x32, reinstalled and deleted every file of both runemate and runescape, uninstalled java and hoped that reinstalling runemate will install the right one, everything. Currently i have no java versions installed and reinstalled runemate again just in case but still nothing. Just woke up one day and boom this error popped up.

I even tried this:

"Update:
I fixed the problem!
I downloaded the client under Programs Files (x86) and the Old School RS client under Users -> "computer name here" (default download locations). I resolved this problem by placing the OSRS files in the Program Files (x86).
Don't ask me why the OSRS client downloads to that location instead of the other one."
Hey, I see you fixed the problem by moving the OSRS client files which I've also tried.
But it doesn't help since when I start the client again, client doesnt follow the new location, instead it creates again same files on the default location.
Which way did you move it?

loop
no you got it wrong. it didnt fix my problem either i just quoted the guy who wrote this "solution" saying that i even tries this too

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
no you got it wrong. it didnt fix my problem either i just quoted the guy who wrote this "solution" saying that i even tries this too
Oh my bad. but I think it's a fix for some people

Last edited:
loop
It is. But not for me and apparently not for him and others too. We need a god damn fix already. I've tried everything! Where are the devs?