Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

hiding this bot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those issues are fixed now, restart PC before trying again. I can confirm this bot now works again.

Still quite sketchy at Toa, only sometimes registers to switch prayers at zebak and wardens. Akkah is perfect still

This bot works amazingly for the prayer switches. Do you know if you will add Vardorvis for the prayer switch?

Love it. Do you think it would be possible to add death charge support? The thrall tech works great as far as I can tell and it could just cast death charge whenever it becomes available.

TheOkayGatsby
Love it. Do you think it would be possible to add death charge support? The thrall tech works great as far as I can tell and it could just cast death charge whenever it becomes available.

Can definitely add this to the same check as thralls and have it cast both. Will add this soon.

TheOkayGatsby
Search the store fo
any chance you'll add the ruinous prayers for league?
Search the store for "Leagues Combat Helper"
At the moment, it just 1t flicks prayers. But after I unlock raids, I'll be able to do some testing and get auto-prayer-switching going.

Will it work for auto switching TOA bosses.
while on Ruinous powers prayer book?

Any chance of Inferno wave support getting added to this? And/or GWD?

Last edited:
TheOkayGatsby
This bot already supports jad, including triple jad during inferno and 6 jads in the rek challenges.

6 Jads is a little wonky. If the healers are in melee range, it keeps switching to melee pray along with the Jad prays. Died because it missed prays on Jads due to this. Not sure if it is possible to ignore the healers attacks or not. Will probably have to safe spot them for now to get this to work properly.

6 Jads is a little wonky. If the healers are in melee range, it keeps switching to melee pray along with the Jad prays. Died because it missed prays on Jads due to this. Not sure if it is possible to ignore the healers attacks or not. Will probably have to safe spot them for now to get this to work properly.

+1, except I managed to kill healers. It even prays melee when the healers are trapped and not touching you. Other than that this has been revolutionary. Wish it would work on demonics, but hopefully in the future!

Neighborly
Love the bot!

Any chance of a feature for automatic eating below a certain HP? Seems like a reasonable feature to add and would help a TON on certain bosses. Working on Awakened Duke Sucellus and auto-eat would make it much easier to avoid getting stacked out.

Edit: Talked to the author. Apparently this was a feature previously, but was removed because it can interrupt actions and was a bit more intrusive than desired. Author said may be added as a toggle option in the future.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
@namedspeed this is a bit of a random thought/hot take, but you might want to consider adding another keyword to the bot's title, like calling it "Bossing Combat Helper" or something raids related. Maybe even make the main category "Bossing" so it has that icon?

I feel like calling it just "Combat Helper" is kind of underselling the functionality honestly. There's been a few times people ask me if Runemate has a bossing helper and even though I know this exists it takes me a sec to remember which helper it is.

Up to you of course, just thought I'd mention it :)

Would love to see more TOA bosses. Or a big one too; Apmeken puzzle room as thats headache

Status
Not open for further replies.