Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

hiding this bot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, great script honestly I've been using it well over for 20+ hours. Has alot of niche uses too, outside of areas you put :D. Has anyone messaged you from being banned or do you know if any users have been banned? I'm getting very worried and i know everything has a risk.

TheOkayGatsby
Hey, great script honestly I've been using it well over for 20+ hours. Has alot of niche uses too, outside of areas you put :D. Has anyone messaged you from being banned or do you know if any users have been banned? I'm getting very worried and i know everything has a risk.

There's been two people that said they might have been caught because of this, but it's impossible to determine what bot actually triggered it. I, as well as a few others, have said this is probably one of the safest bots to use.

There's been two people that said they might have been caught because of this, but it's impossible to determine what bot actually triggered it. I, as well as a few others, have said this is probably one of the safest bots to use.
I assumed the same, amazing job man keep killing it.

Speed! Hope u doing well brother! Any chance you can update to add in GWD? Bandos or sara would be amazing, as kree and kril would probably be a bit wonky. Thanks!

It's most likely me doing something wrong here but this bot is perfect at one ticking prayers when activating one or multiple prayers with the prayer tab open but when I just to just hit the quick prayer button, it deactivates the prayer and doesn't turn them back on if i click the quick prayer button again. Is there a way to prayer flick using the quick prayers so once the quick prayer button is hit, it just flicks until the quick prayer button is hit again to turn off the flicking?

TheOkayGatsby
It's most likely me doing something wrong here but this bot is perfect at one ticking prayers when activating one or multiple prayers with the prayer tab open but when I just to just hit the quick prayer button, it deactivates the prayer and doesn't turn them back on if i click the quick prayer button again. Is there a way to prayer flick using the quick prayers so once the quick prayer button is hit, it just flicks until the quick prayer button is hit again to turn off the flicking?

The bot was only designed to be able to flick prayers that are manually turned on through the prayer book. Unfortunately I'm not smart enough of a developer to support quick prayers.

I believe "Prayer Flick Mate" might work for what you're trying to do, but not 100% sure.

TheOkayGatsby
I can"t get this script to do anything at all doesnt swap prayers or gear doesnt do anything idk what im doing wrong for TOA
Check discord for status updates.

rm had an update earlier and some things are still broken.

TheOkayGatsby
Noticed that the bot is trying to flick the shocker in Colosseum, is this something you're working on or is it a bug? Makes it hard to flick the other stuff because the bot is defaulting back to mage if the shocker is alive. Other than this 10/10 updates as usual

hmm sounds like a bug, i havent even been in the colo yet. ill try and figure out why its happening today

Have you considered adding a tab to toggle which bosses the bot does? I really hate how it does sotetseg and usually pause it during it.

Status
Not open for further replies.