Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

hiding this bot [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, any chance of getting this updated after the new client update? loving it, but since the new client update it hasn't been function properly, prayer flicking isn't function properly at TOA

Feature request: Using hotkeys to activate specific prayers works fine, but I would like to be able to toggle them off with the same key press if it's currently active. Maybe a checkbox that says "deactivate with hotkey" or something

TheOkayGatsby
Feature request: Using hotkeys to activate specific prayers works fine, but I would like to be able to toggle them off with the same key press if it's currently active. Maybe a checkbox that says "deactivate with hotkey" or something
going to be overhauling how hotkeys work by the end of next week and ill be putting this into consideration

Res

Any update as to when this script will be functional again completely, prayer is not working currently.

TheOkayGatsby
Any update as to when this script will be functional again completely, prayer is not working currently.
don't have an eta, whatever issues it's having is out of my hands. gotta wait for RM staff to patch out all the client issues and it'll be back to normal.

Reactions: Res

Res

don't have an eta, whatever issues it's having is out of my hands. gotta wait for RM staff to patch out all the client issues and it'll be back to normal.
Yeah it's just the prayer, as soon as a prayer is turned on it's auto turned off and wont pray vs anything. Thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.