Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I have no idea how to run bots

Dowloaded everything but i have no idea how to get started. Anyone able to give me a step by step rundown?

Dowloaded everything but i have no idea how to get started. Anyone able to give me a step by step rundown?

1. Logging In: Provide your RuneMate forum credentials (username and password). If you’ve set up Two-Step Verification, provide the key1.
  2. Starting Instances: An instance is a group of three things: a bot, an account, and a RuneScape client. You need to choose one of each to start an instance1.
  3. Starting the RuneScape Client: Click the “Start OSRS Client” or “Start RS3 Client” buttons, depending on which game type you wish to bot on1. RuneMate should automatically detect that a new client is available and refresh itself1.
  4. Starting the Instance: Now that you have made a selection for each of the categories (Bot, Account, and Client) the “Start Instance” button will be enabled. You can click this button to begin botting1.
  5. Adding Bots: You can add bots from the Bot Store1.
Please note that botting can lead to your account being banned by Jagex, so use this at your own risk2. Happy botting