Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OK so recently been 2 day banned. Understandable seeing as I did over 200 cg in a few days. Was testing the limits.

Funny thing is since the un ban, my client, on the phone and on my laptop lag. I'm thinking, could this be a new way jagex is trying to catch out recently banned botters?

Maybe, maybe not all I know is such a coincidence that since the ban the freezing is unbearable at times.

easily triggered ✌
alex_jones_infowars.png

Mutiny
Fantastic Meme if it is, I guess it's a forum thing? I'm new around here, why don't you try being helpful instead of a cont?
Is this in the help section? Didn't think so, put some respect on my boy Wet Rag.

Recently been perma banned for using a heavy DI bot for little under 2 hrs (never again for me), managed to get accepted appeal on it cause it was botted on a different IP. Haven't had any lag, probably just the CIA watching you. ;)

What does "cg" mean and what does "heavy DI bot" mean?
CG = corrupted gauntlet

DI = Direct Input. A feature that more and more bots on here have. A bot using DI doesn't replicate human-like mouse movements, but changes the outgoing packets (sometimes in a way that a human can't achieve). Best example is probably prayer flicking on bossing bots. The bots activate and deactivate prayers without clicking the buttons on prayer tab (so without using/replicating the mouse).

Last edited:
Is this in the help section? Didn't think so, put some respect on my boy Wet Rag.

Oh no you got me it's not the help section. What a shame it would be for people to be helpful, I don't think it comprehends in your teeny tiny little head.

CG = corrupted gauntlet

DI = Direct Input. A feature that more and more bots on here have. A bot using DI doesn't replicate human-like mouse movements, but changes the outgoing packets (sometimes in a way that a human can't achieve). Best example is probably prayer flicking on bossing bots. The bots activate and deactivate prayers without clicking the buttons on prayer tab (so without using/replicating the mouse).

Thank you for being helpful.