1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Login & Payment Problems

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Rosastt, May 16, 2017.

1. Rosastt

Hi I have created this account so I can post onto the forums looking for some help

I have another account that I pay for, I have the email and password for it and have used it fine for a few months now, but since yesterday it's been re-asking for 2 step verification, since I set it up on my iPhone with google auth, I have got a new phone, I have the app but the 2 step I set it up with isn't on this new phone, so I'm having trouble accessing the code, I have tried everything, finding back up codes, contacting runemate support on email, twitter and facebook, ive searched forums and for hours online, still nothing, I pay for the account and need to access it so I can continue to use it or cancel it in future if I need to (which I don't).

I have access to the email I set up with the account and all passwords for proof I own the account, I wont put the email or pass on this post as don't want to share that info but if someone from staff could perhaps tell me how to contact them or contact me that'd be great, thank you

hope to hear from someone soon :)

--- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2017, Original Post Date: May 16, 2017 ---
    Oh and to add, I made this account today and logged into runemate with it and it's said I've used 231 hours already so can't use the 200 hours you get off a free play account.. something not right going on here , help please!

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

That would be because hours combine across multiple accounts. The hours from your other account are adding to your new account.

If you do not have the back up codes stored, there is nothing we can do to help you. I suggest you change your 2FA to using your email, as you are far less likely to delete/get a new email address than you are to replace your phone.

What you should have done was remove 2FA from your RuneMate account, install the Google Auth app on your new phone and then set up 2FA again on your new phone.

3. Rosastt

So how am I suppose to cancel the payment thing? I don't have much money and really cant afford to leave it going if I can't use it

I have a monthly subscription setup with runemate..... ffs and I wasn't even given backup codes I had a massive problem at the start trying to retrieve them to but had no help with that so never used them, just ended up linking my phone up. I didn't know I had to de set and re set it up, I wasn't told that and didn't think id have to do it that specific.
    Also I haven't even used 231 hours this month, my hours reset on like the 11th or 13th or something and ive used about 15 since, which also shows on my main acc, I haven't used 231 lol its just bugging out.
    And I know they reset then as I had to wait 10 days for my 300 hours to reset cause used them all in 20 days apparently, so waited for my reset and kept track, used about 15, so I have no idea where this new 231 is from I'd love to see but when checking usage stats there's nout. So I've had these 2 problems bang out of nowhere, literally was using the bot fine then this suddenly happened

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff