Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Passive Herblore [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, the bot will sometimes use a combination item on the same combination item instead on a potion to make a finished potion, or sometimes try to use combination item on finished potion when making finished potions, or using an unfinished potion on another unfinished potion - whats up with that?

THIS IS THE WORST BOT I'VE EVER USED, GOT ME PERMA BANNED IN 1 DAY.

I've used many bots and this is the only one that got me banned after a few hours

Great bot so far, just had a few questions.. I'm using this bot for a while now, just to make unfinished potions..

For the leveling of herblore I use my own hands, I'm curious tho.. I read some things about banned accounts. If I use this bot for cleaning purposes do you have an "anti-ban" like random move speed, random click areas for each inventory slot?

Is it perhaps an idea to include a function to select the cleaning speed.. And last thing..

Does your bot supports the herblore cape features like making unf potions by using grimy herbs to create a unf potions?

Keep up the goodwork

Cheers!

keeps scrolling over any type of herb wont click herbs or vials of water fix this all it does is just scrolls over em back and forth fix ur bot

Status
Not open for further replies.