1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Payment Refund Runemate

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Yeahboyshoo, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Yeahboyshoo

i just bought the $3/month single payment. However, I would like to get a refund as I now know the $4//month is more worth it. May I know who can process this refund? It is unfair for the customer to pay extra when he or she can get the refund and pay more. Please see calculation below.

Initial payment - $3
    Wanting 400 hours/month instead of 300hours/month - $4 (additional separate fee)?
    Total - $7

When it can be....

Initial payment - $3
    Refund - $3
    Refund - payment = $3 -$3 = $0
    Wanting 400 hours/month instead of 300hours/month - $4 (nil additional separate fee as the charge is $0)
    Total - $4

I hope this is really clear. To me, if the payment model is like that then this website is scamming people with "hidden payments". Yes, the customer changed his or her mind and you as a seller is supposed to help the customer instead of capitalizing immediately. You expect us to pay additional package fees when you can just cancel the current package bought, leave the hours remaining as negative balance if the customer wants the refund if he uses upon paying the current package he got additional hours from, give me back the refund, and he buys off a better package and Runemate has gotten from a smaller package to a higher package payment.

So hey, please review and send me the refund so I can buy a better package and not being charged extra again.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #6 by Derk, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Weedweasel

Welcome to life GL

4. Yeahboyshoo

Well I am waiting to executives for response on why they are implementing this business model on their customers and my refund. From there, we can see if this is truly GL. @Arbiter @Cloud @SlashnHax

5. Weedweasel

Someone from staff most likely will tell you before they do.

6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I really have no idea what you are wanting to achieve, your post is very confusing.

You will not be given a refund for your hours purchased.

Hours are purchased on an as required basis. If you need 300 hours a month, pay $3.00. If you need 400 hours a month, pay $4.00 etc.

How is this scamming or confusing in any way?

If you have purchased 300 hours/$3.00, purchasing another package (eg: another 300 hours/$3.00) will stack, giving you a total of 600 hours.

Derk and Carteira like this.
  7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

He thinks he has to purchase the 2$ again if he wants to up for 100 hours more, but this is not the case. Once you've purchased something for 2$ or more, the rest of the follow up payments you make to increase your hours will stack with previous ones. This means you only have to pay the 2$ gap to get more hours ONCE. So in your case, just buy a subscription for 1$ if you have already purchased a subscription for 3$.

At least this how it was implemented a while back when I tested this.

8. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

These are both correct. OP is a dumb rage monster.

9. Snufalufugus

Correct except you cant buy a one dollar subscription.

10. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Fair point. 2$ is only 1 dollar more though. (quicc mafs?)