1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Saren

Love your bot, just one problem. I'm using the bot to cut Maples at Seers Village, which the bot does perfectly. But when it goes to bank it sucessfully banks the logs but then doesnt go back to cut more. Is this how it was designed or is it a glitch? If it was designed like this then could you add further banking support so it can go back to cutting trees and bank continuously? Thanks

2. Prodder

Problem: Banking

Logs: Willow

Bank: Deposit box on docks

Description: After filling the inventory and running to the deposit box and depositing the logs the bot will sometimes get stuck in a loop of running back to the trees and then immediately running back to the deposit box, it doesn't seem to always happen just randomly. Also status isnt updating and is stuck on banking

3. Saren

Hey, Disregard my previous comment. The bot is working great! Seems I didn't set up right from the start. I equipped my axe and left my inventory empty for logs and the bot went to the bank and back successfully. Nice work!

Derk likes this.
  4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

#384 Derk, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  5. Seiv

Thanks for your work on PI chopper, much appreciated.

6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

The last updates were GUI updates (looks much better now), but with very little new functionalities or fixes.

I am now in the process of recreating the walking web, which saves time to start the script bot, and also will make proper walking for DS wilderness magic trees possible. This is going to take a while because I literally have to walk around the entirety of RuneScape, so please be patient. ;)

7. Shabutie

Feels like the missclicks getting worse, ATLEAST 15% of logs chopped are not what I wanted.

How does it even happen with forced menu interactions though...

8. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I'll test myself and see if there's anything I can do about it. Where are you chopping and what?

9. Shabutie

Seers village magics, even fally yews and willows draynor all have missclicked.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 21, 2015 ---
    not to mention ONLY on this bot do I constantly keep getting logged out.

[​IMG]

10. Krosden

Other woodcutting bots will log you out too, it's the auto logout because you aren't moving (I.E. just cutting a tree). Don't really think you should be trying to rip shit into this bot if you may not have actually tried others that do the same skill.

11. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

1/3 oak whilst chopping magics is quite a lot, yes. I have tested willow and oak locations and it didn't happen at all. I can't test yews or magic because of the low woodcutting level ironically.

AFAIK it only logs out because OSRS or the not itself forces it. I have tried cutting magic trees before, even in busy worlds, but it never logged me out because I was idling for too long.

12. Shabutie

Willows at draynor it has occasionally chopped the regular tree beside the bank, have not had a problem with oaks at varrock. Fally Yews and Seers Magic are the main problem that I've encountered

13. SkydemonxX

can you add the option for us to choose which bank we want to go to?

14. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Is there a location that doesn't use the most efficient banking location?

15. SkydemonxX

General option would be nice

#395 SkydemonxX, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  16. Krosden

This could also help add variety, so that it slightly disrupts the "pattern" that the bot would be following.

17. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I might add something similar like that. But at the moment I have very little time, and I also have to get myself to make a new paint because the current one isn't going to work anymore.

18. Runebot2

Bot can bank yews at edgeville which is good because not many bots on here can do that.. But there are a couple of problems which makes this script bot seem like a bot. Firstly, add a toggle run please, make it to where it toggles at 50% or something. Second, when it walks towards the next tree location, it keeps clicking the minimap and continues to do so even after your guy walks there and is waiting for the tree. Lastly, lots of misclicks and it will keep walking around.
    Good bot tho

19. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I thought I fixed spam clicking if trees are gone, I'll look into it.

Run toggling is handled by the client, more specific handled by player sense. This is a way of randomizing actions my bot makes, see it as a sort of anti-ban build-in in the client. So, to conclude, the bot will occasionally not enable running as a random action. It's a good thing. :p

Missclicks are sort of included in player sense, although I do agree sometimes they occur more often than wished for. Cloud promised better menu interaction in Spectre so all I can say is wait. :D

Thanks for reminding me of your post, I guess I read over it and forgot to reply.

20. Runebot2

Haha, thanks for the reply and info! I'm still going to use Pi Chopper cause it's the only yew chopper that works ;)