Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that guy but it works better for me mate. Instead of being hit by the second stun 100% of the time it's like 30% of the time

Getting 3 kills a trip now

for me its just not praying at all, I'm still being killed... I've just died 6 times in a row to zulrah, it was working fine 2 weeks ago

I just started using this bot on a pretty high alt account I have and I have to say it's gotten me 12m in less than 64 kills (pretty lucky with drops) andd has died maybe like 4 times but recovered each time. It gets 2 kills sometimes 3 per trip and I am very happy with it. So happy with it in fact I was wondering if there was a way I could buy the bot permanently? I don't really enjoy paying to use this bot hourly.

IS this bot available for unlimited access or is there one that is?

I don't have any of the following mage weapons on my ironman:
Trident of the seas
Trident of the swamp
Sanguinesti staff
Twisted bow

Does that mean I can't use this bot?

Best I have is Iban's staff. Any other staffs supported?

Primate
almost 2k kills in using this script and still no pet :( but close to 200m profit so i really cant complain
i'm over 8000 with no pet

I don't have any of the following mage weapons on my ironman:
Trident of the seas
Trident of the swamp
Sanguinesti staff
Twisted bow

Does that mean I can't use this bot?

Best I have is Iban's staff. Any other staffs supported?
correct, unless you have bofa, but i'll be looking to add support for iban's soonish

hey just wanted to let you know when i run the bot it does track gear changes and such as "loot" in the tab. kind of annoying but not a major deal

Ever since the runemate 3.0 update it's tracking gear changes as loot dropped from zulrah. It's also getting stunned a lot and dying a lot more often than before. Previously it virtually never got stunned by zulrah and maybe 1 death per hour at the worst up to 5 deaths per hour sometimes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.