1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Zaqar2018

Does this bot have anti-ban? I'm using it and like it so far.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

No. @Ian C take it from here buddy

auxi likes this.
  3. Ian C

“Antiban” is a farce. What could you possibly think would make a bot resistant to bans?

Random mouse movements? Opening tabs and hovering skills? Moving your mouse off screen?

None of these actions are “antiban”. If you want to reduce your risk of getting banned, quit botting 24/7 and quit botting the same thing with the same bot day to day.

The only thing you can realistically expect from your bot authors is to write a stable bot that is robust enough not to get stuck regardless of the circumstances.

Stop asking for stupid fucking shit like “antiban”. It isn’t real. The stereotypical “antiban” users ask for is a predefined set of actions that are pseudorandomly selected at pseudorandom intervals. And guess what? This is predictable at a certain threshold.

Pseudo random number generators, which are used for these pseudorandom intervals use a deterministic algorithm for generating numbers and as the sample size increase both in duration and quantity (bot usage and user count), you can observe the overall trend of performing these “random” “antiban” actions. So quit asking for it.

The depth of complexity required for writing a bot with divergent playstyles is over the head of pretty much every bot author in the entire scene. And it’s also impractical. You’d have to implement machine learning algorithms that ultimately slowly achieve the goal of performing the action correctly and at an optimal speed. This period of poor performance while the bot is literally learning how to perform the action is something the user does not want to be involved in. So bot authors have written predefined logic for handling a specific set of actions a single way and it just works.

tl;dr: “antiban” doesn’t exist. People who ask for it are mentally retarded. Literally deluded. Quit botting all the time and expecting a bot to avoid bans for you. Be realistic and bot occasionally.

4. flallnatural

Amen

5. Rocky Marc

I have been trying to use this to cut Acadia Trees in Menaphos VIP area and it seems to be a bit buggy in banking and overall functionality like turning the camera etc. It seems to get stuck at the bank and do nothing. Don't think theres anything I could be doing wrong, it's a fairly simple task. I will not use it anymore until Menaphos VIP functions well. Doesn't have to be perfect, but should at least not crap out after about an hour.

6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

My account I used to test menaphos vip area with got banned so unfortunately I can't debug and fix it. If you're willing to lend me an account I could certainly take a look.

7. Fredwin

is the burn feature available?

8. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Only if you powerchop, and it's rs3 only for now.

9. Squa

Does this bot pick up birds nests?

Edit: Never mind said screw it and bought an hour, for anyone else wondering it does support birds nests. Will be running this for the next couple of hours and rating at the end. So far so good though thanks for the awesome bot!

Edit2: Finished running bot got about 5 birds nests and it picked them up zero issues whole time.

#69 Squa, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Derk likes this.
  10. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

You can always try the free version, that is capped to 2 hours per day to test if you like the bot. :) Thank you for following up your post though.

11. Fuckthishit

Having problem cutting anything. Where it normally says "cutting logs" or "banking" its now saying debug File:/C:user..etc.. so whats wrong witht he file location for it to do this?

12. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It's just a debugging line, it's not of your concern. What options etc are you using? Can you post the log?

13. adsdasd

bot works good but seems to wana click through walls

14. cookie monster

add preset support please, so I can use my woodcutting urns. You wont need to script bot to have the urns teleported as we have an option in settings that manages that part for us.

15. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It doesn't deposit urns so I don't see why you need preset support.

16. cookie monster

well if it doesn't deposit urns then does it with draw new ones?

just seems more convenient to have it on a pre-set less code and less detection for jagex.

17. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

They stack. There's no reason not to take them all with you.

18. cookie monster

I diden't realise they stacked, haven't been on rs in ages. But that's good news. I'm now boting with ur premium bot.

Are you able to add more randomness to the wait time? milliseconds? before clicking on trees or going to bank after inventory is full?

I think this might add more anti pattern, if you can get it varied a lot.

or atleast do this if your not powerbotting, but farming logs? @Derk

also I should of made sure my bank had enough room, came back like 40mins later to find it been spamming on my bank. you need like a failsafe or something. @Derk

Attached Files:

#78 cookie monster, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  19. Shaccles

Any Possibility of you adding Ivy by GE to this?

20. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Pick powerchopping and then select ivy.

Shaccles likes this.