1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

I feel the same way about it, but I don't think that making the bot follow the clanchat would work very well, since it can sometimes be hard to distinguish what world to use, and since the clanchat is full sometimes. I figured an option for knights is better than nothing, and the users who value being able to leave the bot alone completely can use master farmers for slightly less xp, and much more profit.

tymetheelf likes this.
  2. TehDeivas

Once again. goes into bank sits there and goes off. :'(
    Food trout. East ardy knights.
    Sc . same goes with normal not lite..
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2018 ---
    hmmmm

Attached Files:

3. Snufalufugus

Read my replies above
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 20, 2018 ---
    1.0.5 in Q:
    • Won't try to thieve ardy knight unless you are standing in the bank
    • Food withdrawal amounts are now based on your level and then slightly randomized
    • No longer walk back to the same part of bank each time
    • Bot will run to draynor bank to lose guard aggro if one targets you from a misclick on the wine stall

4. Snufalufugus

5. Yeahboyshoo

Hey @Snufalufugus , not sure again what happened. It stopped at 4:37 spontaneously. I think you are doing some background work? Happened to your Wintertodt bot as well. Attached are logs and pictures. Do refund mate, thank you.

Attached Files:

6. Turbotree

Yo, if you could add seedbox for those of us that dont want to waste any time dropping seeds I would use this overnight (master farmer ardougne).

7. TehDeivas

Mine stops always at 4-7 min. not worth using bot and spending money from my perspective. even tho this script bot is good.. but it always fails.

8. Snufalufugus

If you can explain to me why this would be useful, I will add it. It seems pretty worthless since the box can only hold 5 types of seeds.

Would prefer an option to bank all seeds and withdraw x amount of food of my choosing since it will allow me to min/max the bank timings(draynor master farmer).

Does the bot not currently use the bank all option? As of a couple updates ago, I changed it to do this since I saw your feedback and thought it was a good idea. Also, it would be appreciated if you would update your review.

I can change banking to allow you to customize how much food to withdraw

Also would be awesome if you could add seed box support for ardougne master farmer.
    See above

Also for the ardougne knight east bank method, I would strongly recommend adding an option to just pickpocket the knight if its in the bank entirely (I know its for anti-ban) because people have started to just yolo no exp waste it and there are so many people who keep thieving it that aren't even botting no one would know, would like to have the option because I don't see enough worlds that keep the knight in place and I dont feel like paying an entire other account membership just to have my own splasher.

I will implement this since people seem to want it.

It is because of a feature I have to avoid bans. I'll be adding an option to disable this feature and continue thieving the knight anywhere in the bank. I'll tag you when the feature toggle is added.

9. Turbotree

The last time I used the bot at draynor village, It withdrew like 12 tuna and proceeded to drop seeds on the ground instead of banking. Not sure if this is faster than just banking after full inventory but I am pretty sure banking after full inventory is the fastest and most profitable at the same time since you can accumulate thousands of the lesser seeds overtime and it is worth it. Will update review but I think it won't remove the old one, have had problems with that sort of thing in the past as it makes 2 reviews instead. Can't explain the seed box thing I didn't research that other than the old school money making method of pickpocketing master farmers has seed box as recommended idk probably just a bad guide from them but they have all been sound otherwise. Beats me.

10. Snufalufugus

I misunderstood you before - you want to bank all the seeds instead of dropping the low value ones. I implemented the "Deposit Inventory" instead of depositing seeds individually, but it still drops worthless seeds before banking. I can add an option to drop or bank all seeds.

11. Turbotree

Have you tested the profit/exp/hr for dropping seeds or just banking all inventory? Just wondering because I haven't

12. Snufalufugus

No, but it only takes a few seconds to drop the junk seeds. It's faster than banking.

13. randizzle

Heyhey, I've been using this bot for the ardy farmers however, whenever the farmer enters the onion field it just stops completed. Not sure if that is intended?

14. Ufej

Would be really nice ef u could find some time and add in a new way to thev the ardy knight, when it gets lured and stucked in the house trick. :) and not only possible to thev the ardy knight in the bank. thanks
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2018 ---
    Also it would be extremely nice ef u could let it Thiev the ardy knight next the spot where its currently thievning the other.

15. Snufalufugus

I'm not sure what you mean by the second thing, but I could add the house as a location.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2018 ---
    No, I'll fix this on the next update.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2018 ---
    Not adding house after all because I don't want to add the code for making sure the door is shut after you when you need to bank and stuff, but I'm adding the option to thieve anywhere in the bank instead of just the two spots.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2018 ---
    New version in Q:
    • Mode that allows knight thieving anywhere in bank
    • User now selects food quantity for pickpocketing - defaults to 5
      • For pickpocketing where inv space isn't a concern, it ignores this and withdraws a full(ish) inv like before
    • Fixed multiple bugs with kourend cake stealing
    • Bot will no longer do nothing when ardy master farmer ends in up potato field

Ufej likes this.
  16. Snufalufugus

17. RiseAgainst

Ive been reading through the posts and I was wondering if you ever implemented the bank all seeds thing, I play on an iron man so keeping all seeds would really be beneficial.

18. Snufalufugus

No, not yet. It currently throws away the following seeds:
    "Potato seed", "Onion seed", "Cabbage seed", "Tomato seed", "Sweetcorn seed", "Strawberry seed", "Barley seed",
    "Hammerstone seed", "Asgarnian seed", "Jute seed", "Yanillian seed", "Krandorian seed", "Wildblood seed", "Marigold seed",
    "Nasturtium seed", "Rosemary seed", "Woad seed", "Limpwurt seed", "Redberry seed", "Cadavaberry seed", "Dwellberry seed", "Jangerberry seed",
    "Whiteberry seed", "Guam seed", "Marrentill seed", "Tarromin seed", "Harralander seed", "Irit seed"

RiseAgainst likes this.
  19. JHZBlanco

Would you consider adding in the fish stalls in fremmy?

20. Snufalufugus

What makes them worth thieving, and is there a spot where guards won't catch you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.